Tips, Testimonials, & Free Stuff
We’re Orlando Team Building Experts, Creating Events for Some of The Best Companies in The World!
At Play With A Purpose Inc., our team building experts in Orlando and Last Vegas are proud to be known by the company we keep! In addition to being the vendor of choice to hundreds of clients hosted by the Walt Disney World Resort attractions and hotels, our clients include:
- Scripps Networks
- Walt Disney World Imagineering
- Olympic Soccer
- Diageo / Captain Morgan
- AT&T Wireless
- Chrysler/Camp Jeep™
- Daytona International Speedway
- Johnson and Johnson
- Harcourt Brace
- Hewlett Packard
- Hyatt Hotels International
- Associated General Contractors
- S.P. Richards
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Nemours Children’s Clinic
- North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission
- Sea World of Orlando
- Universal Studios
“What a sensational One Syngenta program we had! And so MUCH of the success was because of YOU! You and your team were amazing! The Trade show portion that you incorporated was by far the TALK OF THE DAY! I have to give MAJOR credit to Dennis and your actors and to tell you that you NAILED it!” – Rhonda Weinmeister, President, RT Travel
“I would like to express my personal gratitude… for the outstanding teambuilding event held at Disney… I am still receiving very positive comments… on the flawless sports event.”
– Dalia Medina, Meeting Planner, Nabisco
“Dennis was awesome – I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard at an event. Look forward to working with you guys some more in the future.” – Cameron Jones, FIU
“According to the participant surveys that I received back, the team building received the highest scores and was the part of the Conference that they enjoyed the most. “
– Laura Dyer, Asst VP, DavisVision
“Everything was awesome!! Client was very happy! Pax that I talked with all said they had fun! Dennis was awesome! Hotel judges had a blast! Thank you for making us look good!!”
– Beth Failer, Account Exec, Deco Productions
“…Our people are still talking about it!” – Leslie Lenkey, Meeting Planner, Hewlett Packard
“One of the things (among many others) that always impresses me is your attention to detail”
– Kendall Brown, Account Executive, Ray Bloch Productions
“The accolades are pouring in from Chrysler management, dealers, and owners on what a spectacular event Camp Jeep was and I want to thank you for doing an outstanding job. We couldn’t have pulled it off without you!”
– Cara Sinischo, Account Executive, Bozell Worldwide
As recognized Orlando Team Building Event Experts, people often come to Play with a Purpose for team building exercises they can do on a consistent basis.
Event of the Month
“Take As Much As You Need”
Use this game as a great activity to kick off a staff meeting, welcome new hires to your company, use at a first-timers welcome, or celebrate a special day.
Here’s how it works:
- Gather your group together and tell them the meeting is going to start with an enjoyable exercise called Take As Much As You Need.
- Offer a roll of toilet paper and jovially tell each participant, “Take as much as you need.” When people ask, “What’s this all about?”, “How much should I take?”, or “Why are we doing this?”, just answer, “Be prepared. Take as much as you need.” Be sure everyone takes some.
- Once everyone has taken “as much as they need,” announce that for every single sheet of toilet paper a person is holding, that person must reveal one personal thing about him- or herself that no one else in the group knows.
- The game unfolds with participants reacting to each other’s personal sharings.
Or, you can adapt the game easily so it addresses business or organizational needs. For example, instead of sharing something personal for each square of toilet paper, each participant can be asked to:
- Tell one fact about newly acquired “Company X.”
- Explain one way company operations could be improved.
- Reveal a ‘wish’ for the company
- Share things you learned at a recent conference, training session or from something you’ve read
- Give one meaning of the word ‘success’.
- Share an anecdote about how the employee benefits program has helped you.
- Tell what you have done to promote workplace safety.
- Describe a new market the company could pursue
Try it soon, and let us know how it works for you!