Smart Planners know their attendees are demanding a greater return on their meeting investment. They need smart, relevant, more participatory, more connected events to meet the demands of their stakeholders. Sometimes it takes more than a pre-designed, one-size-fits all option. So how do you know when an off the shelf event is enough versus having a completely custom event designed? Here are some tips:
Choose a completely custom event if:
- You have specific learning material you want to emphasize. For example, product launch details or a new operating model.
- Your CEO and senior executives have specific outcomes they are demanding.
- You want a fresh ‘aha’ experience that aligns distinctly with your core business messages.
- You want to weave and blend the messaging throughout your entire event.
- You want to differentiate this event from all the others you’ve held.
- You’re tired of ‘the flavor of the month’ event that doesn’t really offer anything new.
- Our Custom Design service is a process of Discovery, Design and Deliver.
We start by getting to know you – your company culture, your mission and your company-wide goals. We dive into the purpose and flow of your entire event or meeting – who the audience is and the setting it is taking place in. We discuss with your senior executives and shareholders what the event take-aways need to be. We even talk to your attendees to gain a deeper understanding of what they need and want. And finally, we learn what your end-game is. What does success look like and how are we going to measure it.
Armed with an arsenal of information from our Discovery process, we begin the Design phase. It may start with IDEASPARKING!, a unique process of unlocking fresh and effective ideas.
We focus in on those ideas and choose the ones that will provide the best foundation for your meeting purpose. Then the team designs events and activities that fit your company, your culture and your meeting purpose like a glove.
No matter what brilliant strategy we design together, if it’s not delivered perfectly then it won’t yield the desired results. So, simply, we leave nothing to chance. From the first site visit to the standing ovation our team of expert facilitators, event managers and support staff will make sure every detail is considered and executed perfectly.
A Custom Design Success!
The Lending Division of CUNA Mutual needed to inform and inspire a newly formed Board in order to address important industry issues. They had multiple objectives for their first meeting.
Play with a Purpose custom designed events and activities to bring the board members together in purpose and align them with the meeting objectives.